Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LOAT-V Nicholas Cheng

Finally, it's here! Sorry that is abit late as I couldn't get hold of the internet last night. First ever LOAT-V and more to come.

A 20-years-old Communication Taylor's student, Nicholas Cheng plays Wai Chong in the new Malaysian produced disney channel series Waktu Rehat. He plays a strict head prefect in the fictional school S.M Jalan Mas. With 10 other highly relatable characters, this 5 minutes series is a school sitcom featuring an ensemble of Malaysian lower secondary school kids who talks about their lives while hanging out in a hallway during breaks.

Let's see what he thinks about Taylor's as a Taylorian. 

3 comments:

Nicholas C said...

Who's this ugly guy?

JQLeeJQ said...

haha, what kind of comment is this? Trashing yourself? Well at least you are not like other ppl that might say 'who is that handsome guy'. They got too much self esteem! Thanks again for doing the interview! Any suggestion what should I do for next LOAT-V?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.