Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall

I know I'm fair but nobody care.

Today's post will be about Mirrors Fashion and Glamour magazine coming to Taylor's for a Glamour Girl Search! Yes, you are right, a girl like me will just join and try my luck for the fun of it. It is amazing because I get to go for free full makeover from hair to makeup and nails! For this search, you only need to do a simple photoshoot and videoshoot describing your style. Taylor's was their first destination for this roadshow and according to their blog/web, the responds were fantastic. Probably because they have goodies bags too. haha. Check out their trip to Taylor's here! I won't be explaining much in this post as I believe pictures below pretty much explains it all. By the way, some pictures taken from their web/blog.



mg_0935.jpg




mg_0949.jpg

mg_0738.jpg

mg_1063.jpg

mg_0849.jpg

Alright, so lets see my before and after pictures. You rate okay! No worries, I can handle critics, Taylor's taught me well on how to handle negative comments.

READY?

Before...



After.....


HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously, what do you think?
Comment at Cbox/comment box.

Anyway, an amazing experience. I love that Taylor's have all these activities going on. It makes university life much more exciting and fun! I understand now why it is important to pick a University that not only can give you a good education but also able to provide an amazing university life experience. We will only be young once right, don't just get stuck behind those books! Taylor's provide so many different activities/talks/workshops that I am sure bound to have one of them that is suitable for you! I don't know about you but I am making full use of it, don't want to regret when I am out to the working world.


P/s: hehe, self-promo. This search will be by voting system, so...........

VOTE FOR ME YEAH!
click on 5 stars! click on my name!
009 jq lee

I know I am very late on this but

SELAMAT BERPUASA!!!


My friends and I berbuka puasa together!
See how fun college can get if you are in a right college and meet some amazing people!

Thank you for reading! Love you all!

No comments: