Monday, August 30, 2010

Cool stuffs that Taylor's do

Hey all! I am missing blogging a lot but that is because I was working on something special for LOAT. I will tell you at the end of this post.

At the same time, things are going abit slow here because everyone is busy with assignments (maybe is just me) and in a holiday mood as mid term break is coming! There are many event going around but I guess I just didn't have time to cover them as I am now joining the 'A cappella' group by the Taylor's Symphony Band (TSB). Seriously, TSB is huge! I got the honour to emcee their fundraising concert last year and yeah, they sound SUPERB!

Emcee partner Jerome
He is really really tall!

Taylor's Symphony Band

So, I have been asked about the mixology club recently and I found out that their practice is no longer on Thursday evening at 5pm but changed to Monday evening at 5pm. However, it is still advisable to check with the Sport Center at Block B Level 1.


Their club might be small but every single time they practice, there will be many people around watching.
It is pretty cool.

One random day, I was just walking to the cafeteria for lunch and guess what I saw??!

A class of Architecture students going outdoor to draw and get inspirations! Apparently, it is one of their class time, I am guessing is tutorials. Taylor's lecturer are actually very outgoing if you really get to know them. They will teach you about the real world and making sure that you do not just excel academically but also prepared for the working world.

In Taylor's, you don't just get stuck within an air-cond room (sure, it is tempting as the weather is really hot outside. Trust me, once you've tried our college's air conditioning, you will be glad of the sun once in a while.) It is so much more fun to explore outside rather than having your drawing inside.

Next Random fact. CLAMPING ZONE!!! 
Yes, since the rule started, I have been seeing people's car getting clamp! No joke. That is why park follow according to the line provided. I am not sure what is the consequences after getting clamp and the clamp note but I am guessing is a fine. I shall try getting clamp so I know how it feels, XD! No way!


Coming to the end of the post, be prepared for LOAT's first ever video TV. I will be posting it later tonight. First LOAT-V will be an interview on a Taylorian and cast of a new disney channel series, Waktu Rehat.

Yes, do not say anything, I know I am SHORT!

Heartz!

No comments: