Wednesday, June 23, 2010

World Class Scholarship Part 2 -Light Refreshment



"Sir, Mdm, this way please to our restaurants" That was what I did that day, leading the guest for some light refreshment. It is true that Taylor's do offer one of the best refreshments if ever you get the chance to attend certain Huge Events like World Class Scholar. Lesson learned, Do not refuse their offer of drinks and food or you will regret!

I got a chance to sneak peak the kitchen crew.


Good Job Culinary crew!!!!!
We are proud of your food!

While they are working their magic in the kitchen. Some ushers just can't keep their hands off those delicious food!

Don't try to lure the camera ladies! Is a women behind this camera.


Yummmmmm....... 

OK, enough background work. We now move to where the guest and vip mingle. 

I was quite jealous when I heard VIP get to dine in Tangerine. If those who know me, I always wanted to dine in Tangerine Deck for a change. Of course, VIP get special treatment, their food are served as they sit and chit-chat. 


I wasn't sure if I was allowed in the VIP section, my plan was to just stand at the corner and act invisible while I take pictures just for this blog. I almost thought of standing outside the glass door and take pictures from there but then the pictures won't turn out nice, so my 'JOURNALISM' instinct (hahahaha) told me to just creep in for a while and follow on with my plan. Wonderful, I just love how VIPs are treated.

On the other hand, check out where the guest mingles.


I honestly have to say, as much as I love VIP seating, this concept is great!
We have some waiter&waitress(students) walking around serving finger food and drinks. 
They are all very professional, polite with a nice smile. Well dressed too!


Do you see what I mean?
Polite, great smile and professional. 
I am so proud of Taylor's Hospitality and Tourism students. Always loved them.


A bar where students can show off their skills of making mocktail. 


I had this, forgot what is the name of the drink. 
Reason for this drink: I saw mint, lemon and sugar ring on top. Combo of my fav stuff.

Of course, not to forget. Meeting some awesome Taylor's staff! I don't understand why people would complain about them sometimes, they are actually really nice people.


Comment below or at Cbox if there is anything. I will be here.
Go back to Part 1 if you missed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap age list and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Will contain in view my orientation as approvingly and let me know what you think. Thanks.