Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Majolica, Shiseido invaded Taylor's!!!!!!! By TLCMUN

2 June 2010,

Majolica Shiseido came to Taylor's for some tips and tricks for the girls on cosmetics and Make up! All my friends know I love all these events because usually you will leave with awesome goodies. For some reason, I was there early and lucky enough to be ask as a demo model. OF COURSE I SAY YES! Woohoo free make-over.

Before I go any further, this event was organized by Taylor's Lakeside Campus Model United Nations (TLCMUN) Club in obviously Taylor's University College. Specifically, this event is call 'Beauties Unified, the beauty workshops week'. It was a three day event started from the 1 June- 3 June. Check out their Blog for updates and other activities.



Her name is Purple. Yea, seriously PURPLE, it was on her namecard as well. She did the make-over for me.


People in charge collecting tickets.



Turn out not bad okay! Of course, these event interest all girls.


Her name is Jo (I think), She gives the talk. By the way, Clap hands..... Have to say that both of them are very nice ladies, very friendly.


I shall just skip through the tutorials and spare your time from listening to me mumbling on how to put on eyeshadow and all.
Beware!
Half-face monster coming through!

I think i should add half face monster with a huge zit on her forehead. Thank God they did not leave me with half face made on the streets. So I had the other side done while the girls have their Q&A session with Jo.









Tadaaaaaaaa.......

End Product

Thank you Majolica Shiseido for coming to Taylor's.
Thank you TLCMUN for organizing.
BIG Thank you to my photographer, Qer Xin!


Coming soon to you! More exciting events!

No comments: