Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taylor's Lakeside Campus



Yeah! 2010 is the year of all change for Taylor's as we move into our new Lakeside Campus! I'm so excited!

.........................-_-"

Okay, lame, it is super old news.

It is already JUNE! Happy 6th Month Anniversary to Taylor's Lakeside Campus! Picture above is just the designer's illustration of what Taylor's is going to be like.


Since it is a big news even though it's old news, this blog post will be about the Lakeside Campus. Also, other than the picture above, I will be stealing pictures from other Taylor's student/club blogs! Don't worry, I will credit you all.

Let's start our journey with the most basic necessity for student whom drives to college.
CAR PARK
No joke, there were a lot of complaints ever since the beginning, even myself!

Okay, this is something that I just found out, all car park (land that belong to Taylor's only) have been Tar! Oh finally, before this wearing heels was a pain if you are require to walk on rocks. I almost tripped a few times.There's a car park plan, check out here. If I am not mistaken, over the six months, Taylor's have been renting parking spaces for the students. So far, I have no complaints about the distance (except the heat) because is better than no parking and besides, it is still free! Maybe Taylor's should build like a covered pedestrian pathway or something for the students to avoid the rain and the sun. Honestly, I am not aware if there is anymore complaint on the parking issues. If you've heard anything, comment to share your views.


Photobucket
(Victor's Blog)

Don't you think it looks exactly alike to the illustration?!No comment because it's perfect.


Oh about the lake, if you are wondering, so far, no one fall into it YET.
DREAM ON PPL!
The kayak was only for open day.

It will be cool if we have these in campus. Maybe someone should start a watersport club!
The Multi Purpose Hall(MPH) is HUGE! Exams, orientation, events are usually held there.

FOOD!
Quote from students:

"Not enough variety of food"
Fortunately, there will be more food stalls coming once the commercial block is ready.
"Too expensive"
er..... So far, personally, yes, I agree to that too but it seems that there will be more cheaper stall around when the commercial block is ready. Though, I have to give credits for Taylor's to bring in Norwegian Sandwich because it is nice and healthy!
"No place to sit" & "HOT"
I give you a solution. TAPAU! and sit by the lake to eat. There got breeze.
It's too bad that I don't really have much pictures to share but I guess it would be best for you to see the campus yourself.
If there's anything, comment or msg at chatbox. I will be around, somewhere.


3 comments:

Kaven Kan said...

No matter how, I still love this Campus! :)

JQLeeJQ said...

I would... once the commercial building is up! Can't wait to see new things!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.