Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Taylor's Career & Employment Fair 2012

Call me 'kiasu' but I'm hoping to win something out of this! *fingers crossed*


I totally got sucked into this Golden Ticket Contest where just by being active and participate in the coming Taylor's Career & Employment Fair 2012. Of course the contest is only for Taylor's students but the fair is open to public. Look at the flyer below for details and for further details, do visit www.taylors.edu.my.


There's about 68 participating prestigious companies from diverse industries to meet and recruit Taylor's students! I'm so excited, this is just so related to me now. 

But to be in the running of the Golden ticket, there are some work needed to be done. We were asked to attend at least of the preparation workshops to attain workshop stamp. 


Then, we need to fill up these question where you only can get the answers when you are in the fair itself. The worst part is coming up with a slogan, definitely not my forte, I'm terrible at slogans. Can any one help me? Lols. 


 Hehe, let's see what happens. I will update you on the event soon. :D Oh god, talking about this, I need to get my resume prepared!

Other than that, Taylor's will also be having a One Day WOW Experience for you!
The OiC Camp 2012
Sign up for the OIC CAMP 2012!
Registration ends 1 May 2012 
*Registration comes with a FREE goodie bag + OiC exclusive gift


26 May 2012 (Saturday)

Time : 10am – 8pm
Venue : Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
Contact : 03-5629 5000


They have different workshops in different campuses. Please do visit www.taylors.edu.my under the News&Event section for more details.

No comments: