Saturday, February 18, 2012

WongFu 4 Lyfe @ Taylor's University Lakeside Campus

So we heard a few tweet bird and bloggers boomed google search engine with keywords like "wongfu production live in Malaysia" and maybe some were kind enough to be more detail with the venue "taylor's lakeside campus".

Too bad I couldn't be there because one: not crazily in love with them but a fan of their work but still, that doesn't mean that I want to see them in person. Two: tickets was not within my budget. Three: I had other activities planned for that day.

In case you are wondering who are they and what am I talking about. Let me show you around with what other bloggers have said.









and sooooooo much more......
Hehe, Taylor's got so famous, all of the sudden for one day, everyone wants to be in the campus. My friends would come all the way from their hometown just to go to Uni for this. :) If wongfu are our lecturers, I'm sure they would attend class every single day. 

No comments: