Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life after CPU



CPU alumnus, Iksheeta Pramesh Shah shares about life as a second-year psychology and human resource management student at the University of Waterloo.

CPU definitely prepared me well for university life in Canada. Personally, I feel that CPU offers a wide variety of cultures, traditions and of course an extremely friendly environment! CPU is a sample of what the whole of Canada looks and feels like. With the 80% Canadian teacher ratio in Taylor’s College, it helped us understand what we will be encountering at university, before even getting here!

Life in Canada
The student life is amazing here in Canada. It is pretty safe to go out at night. The people are friendly and outgoing. The events and parties here are also huge fun. I got to network and meet a lot of people. The support of my friends here made it really easy for to me fit in. 

The Way Forward
I would like to pursue a Masters in Psychology or go to Law school.


Article taken from Taylor's Pre-U E-updates

No comments: