Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best Architecture Campus gets to be in Movies?

It's true, not a lie. There were several times where Taylor's Lakeside Campus have been chosen to be a shooting location for many movies, advertisment and of course hehe, our own students assignments. 

This is one scene from Orange Telegu Movie shot at Lakeside Campus. 



There were some comments about the scene stating that "it was shot in Taylor's but the whole campus looks like it is crowded with only international students" *dang!* haha! I can assure you that on a usual day, you will see all the asian faces there. :D

The next few videos that I will be showing are videos produced my our very own Taylor's Students. They are not all necessarily taken in Lakeside but I do want to show you some of our talented young chaps. To know more about each video, do check them out on their youtube channel.











Well, most of them are actually my friends in Communication course. :) I do hope you enjoy!

No comments: