Monday, July 18, 2011

What Happened in MyBio Carnival?



Before attending, I expected to see clowns, balloons, game booths, cotton candy or other things that you usually see in a carnival. I was literally uber-excited wanted to get my cash out and buy some cotton candies and balloons :D BUT Man I was wrong! So WRONG! It's not a fun fair, it's an education carnival!

It was fun to see telescopes, beakers, test tubes and all the apparatus for experiments again. Hehe, it reminds me of my times in High School learning Chemistry and Biology. So much amazing stuff have been showcased in the carnival. Gave me a whole new perspective on things that I never knew.

Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera. All photos taken from https://www.facebook.com/TaylorsUniversityMY
Don't forget to like them to get updates! They are pretty consistent in their updates.

Exhibition Booths


UEC School presenting their idea


Yu Yuan Secondary School from Sandakan, Sabah presenting their project, Zyme of Our Life.

This is the maskot in 2D

Maskot in 3D. Hahaha, so different! Real life cuter and softer. Huggable!

No comments: