Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jog For Hope 2011

A leg forward for charity!



I attended this last year and it was so tiring for me. If I can remember, I think I jogged non-stop for about 2.5km and already felt like dying! Haha, my fault, I did not train my stamina before joining these kind of events. After the 2.5km, I walked for a while, jogged and then walked again. I tried to jogged as much as I can. The best part was when I was almost reaching to the finish line, everyone around me started sprinting towards it and I was not gonna give up and joined the 'kiasu' and ran my heart out towards the end! IT FELT SO GOOD TO FINISH 6KM! FOR A GIRL LIKE ME, IT WAS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!

What about you?
Why not give it a try?

Sign up when you see them in places below
or
contact them as number below:

For more info: http://jogforhope.wordpress.com/

No comments: