Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pursue Your Master and PhD with Taylor's!

I guess during these times we all know that having a degree is extremely common and is nothing huge. To get a better pay in job, you have to at least have the degree cert with you. So many people choose to go a step further by getting a Masters which is a smart move if you have the opportunity.

Personally, I told myself that I will not just stop at Degree. I will probably work for a while then get my Masters by the age of 30. If I have the opportunity, I'm going for my PhD :D 

So I was going through Taylor's website and found out that now Taylor's is offering FOUR Master and FOUR PhD programmes! 

And ehm! Of course not everyone got the financial to pursue their Master or PhD. I did some research and found something for YOU!

Scholarships!
Thank God for them!

Taylor's University MyBrain15 Sponsorship Programme (Awarding Body: Ministry of Higher Education)

The MyBrain15 was established to recruit and develop a pool of talented, high-calibre for consistency intellectuals in the country with the objective to spur the growth of research and innovation. Under the "MyBrain15" initiative, the Malaysian government has recently set a new goal to produce 60, 000 Malaysian PhD holders by the year 2020. 

~My inner thoughts *Maybe I should apply for my master straight after degree*~

Besides that you can check it out at the Postgraduate Preview Session at Grand Millennium KL on 16 July 2011. Details link here.

Other than that, Taylor's do provide Financial Aids as well. Check it out here.

Dr. Brian Imrie shares on Marketing in the 21st century, the significance of attaining a Phd and the extensive doctorate research he worked on. 



Taylor's Graduate School website:
http://www.taylors.edu.my/en/university/schools/graduate
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150182381265998


No comments: