Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Commercial Block!


I was so excited when I got information about the commercial block that will be ready soon. I have to share this will all of you! 

F&B Outlet:
  1. Castro restaurant
  2. Mian tui Mian
  3. Wong Kok Char Chan Teng (hongkong restaurant)
  4. Baskin Robbins
  5. Starbucks
  6. Subway
  7. Breadstory
  8. I love yoo!
  9. Famous Amos
  10. Clique Breakers
Food court:
  1. Recezz
Salon:
  1. Re:style by A Cut Above
Leisure:
  1. Emo Bookstore
  2. Tee Seng Resources (Printing, paper, photostats, stationary)
  3. Telegift (gift company)
Groceries:
  1. Carrefour Express (24 hours)
Laundry:
  1. WasherDoff
News stand:
  1. Rasa News.com
Bank:
  1. Ambank
    One of my friend's dream came true when I told him that Subway is coming. I think Miss Kaven and Jacintha can order a lot of coffee from Starbucks. Every 31st will be Baskin Robin's happy day, hopefully their pink day promotion will still be on after the opening, I will make sure I wear pink every Wednesday! No need to go pyramid for ice cream anymore! I am not sure how famous will Famous Amos be in Taylor's. Mian Tui Mian serves some awesome mee! The rest I will try once it is open. hehehehe. The only disappointment is to not see Maybank on the list. Argh....Frustrated! I need to go place a complain to Taylor's Student Council, they have been doing an awesome job so far.    

    These are some of the confirmed outlets. I assume that there will be more. I really would like to have a tour of the whole commercial building during its opening ceremony!

    Oh oh, PS: the new drop off location will be active on the 15 July 2010. I am still blur about the whole new road and junction thing. While I was on my way for volleyball in college, I saw some tents around the new drop off area. I am really not sure what are those for, could it be specially made for the students? I shall go dig some information out around Taylor's soon then report back here! Stay Tuned!

    No comments: