Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unknown Jargon

Well, as you all know, my semester restarted a couple of days ago.


This semester (and also next semester) was a bit different as I needed to choose one elective subject out of three which were Digital Media Technique, Introduction to Management and Marketing Principles: Trading & Exchange.

I was quite interested with Introduction to Management and Marketing Principles: Trading & Exchange but then, the location proved to be problem. You see, both subjects were conducted in Taylor's Business School, which is located in SS14, which is you-are-lucky-if-got-parking-space.

There's no way I could possibly come for first class in TCPJ, travel to TBS for second class and come back to TCPJ for third class. No way!


So I decided to study Digital Media Technique, which is located within TCPJ itself despite I don't know what the heck it's about. Just when I was thanking God that I can save petrol, I was begging for mercy from God to take me away from the class. T____T

If you're wondering, the lecturer spoke this jargon.

Blur -___-

You know, stuffs like shutter speed, gain, depth of field, warmness, white balance, focus range and so on. Heck, I don't even understand what I'm typing.

*Sigh*

I wonder if it's too late if I want to change subject? -___-

No comments: