Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Taylor's Campus Day

Lately, the atmosphere in Taylor's was full with inquisitive.


Well, it figures. SPM and STPM results was released last week so naturally, everyone with good results (and in financial-wise as well) would want to know more and enroll in Taylor's University College for its March and July intakes.

When I saw these fresh SPM and STPM graduates, I thought of my friends in TGV Ipoh. So I messaged them to ask about their results.


And of the ten people I messaged, only seven replied. I guessed the other three have jumped into Kinta River. XD

Anyway, if you're interested to know more about Taylor's and miss the open day last weekend (according to her, it was much better than INTI College), you can heads for Taylor's Campus Day which will be held this Saturday in the PJ campus.


This is a free advertorial for Taylor's. XD

No comments: