Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life is Good

I saw Christien New yesterday.


He was much smaller than the one I had in mind. To be frank, I wasn't quite [s]excited when I saw him if compared during that time when I met Michelle Yeoh. Maybe because of the fact I'm not that fond with local celebrities or that he's a guy which didn't get me interested. XD

Not sure why he was here, but I guess it's gotta do with 'Life is Good a.k.a. Back to School'.


Brazenly funny yet deeply human, the film kicks off when Malaysia’s Celebrity Couple decides to do a research for their upcoming talkshow, which ended with them enrolling into a university as observers for an insight on students today. While being a mentor to their newfound friends, the duo experiences an often humorous journey, which also enfolds with conflicting emotions, love, and frustrations of the university students. Today, a degree definitely comes with a higher price.

O.... kay. -_____-

I would like to go for the audition, but since I dance like a duck, sing like William Hung and the only dribble I know is when I drink water, I figure it would be a waste of time. Besides, The Mother paid big bucks to get me into Taylor's. If she found out I'm doing such thing...

.....

Let's not discuss about it.


Anyway, for more reasons your mother to castrate you information, please click here at your own risk.

No comments: