Wednesday, November 30, 2011

World Class University Collaborations

I used to never understand why is it so important to join a course with a good University Partnership. To me, I was just more concerned about getting into a good Uni that I will be studying at physically. I had no clue on what partnership is all about and I didn't even bother.
Thankfully, I have my mom guiding me on all these partnership thingy and ensure that my education is internationally recognised and accepted globally.
I am going to list down all the School and their partners. If you are interested in any of them please do check them out at www.taylors.edu.my or the direct link to this page.

Australia
Australian Maritime College
Australian National University
Deakin University
Edith Cowan University
Flinders University
Griffith University
International College of Tourism & Hotel Management (ICTHM) in association with Macquarie University
Monash University
Queensland University of Technology
RMIT University
Swinburne University of Technology
The University of Adelaide
The University of Melbourne
The University of New South Wales
The University of Newcastle
The University of Queensland
The University of Western Australia
University of South Australia
University of Tasmania
University of Technology, Sydney
University of Western Sydney


United Kingdom
Cardiff University
Herriot-Watt University
Northumbria University
Queens University of Belfast
Robert Gordon University
St George’s, University of London
The University of Sheffield
The University of Warwick
University College Birmingham
University of Bath
University of Birmingham
University of Leeds
University of London
University of Manchester
University of Portsmouth
University of Reading
University of Strathclyde
University of the West of England


New Zealand
Massey University
The University of Auckland


France
University of Toulouse
Académie de Toulouse


U.S.A
Iowa State University
Johnson & Wales University
University of Nevada, Las Vegas


Hong Kong
Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Malaysia
International Medical University
Melaka Manipal Medical College
Penang International Dental College

Once again to find out more, click www.taylors.edu.my or the direct link to this page.

No comments: