Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Smoke Line

If many of you don't know that ever since the Lakeside Campus started, Taylor's had always envision a non-smoking campus. However, they realise that it doesn't cut it anymore, people are still smoking around campus.

To refresh some of your memory, when the main gate near the housing area was opened, that is where everyone did their smoking business. Some of us did thought that at least they are going outside and smoke BUT it's our front gate, what kind of reputation are we presenting?

Then it got worst when the front gate closes due to complains by the residence are that area. Smokers have no where else to go but to smoke within campus. Mostly at Syopz the commercial block area but still, because it is not specify which area is smoking or non-smoking zone, smokers have a liberty to smoke almost anywhere. I honestly don't blame them as much as I dislike smokers.

So recently when I was back to school for CF, this definitely caught my attention. Other than me, someone else already blogged about it!  So I decided to just steal some pictures from Shannon Chow's blog.




Smoking doesn't only hurts you 
It hurts other people too.

No comments: