Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Loreal Brandstorm champions goes to Team Taylors!

Remember I was talking about the Loreal Brandstorm and some of Taylorians took part? Guess What, National Champion falls to one of our Taylor's team!!!!


INTRODUCING your new product as a “men’s intimate hygiene wash” would tend to raise some eyebrows, as it indeed did during the L’Oreal Brandstorm 2012 Malaysian finals last Wednesday.
Team Brandster, comprising Taylor’s University students Koo Yen Woon, Chan Wing Onn, and Sonia Louise Hiew, clinched the top spot in the competition for their product “GetPersonal” - essentially a wash for the delicate parts of a man’s body. Read more in the Star>>
Lols, I can still remember them asking me to fill up some poll for her about whether I will suggest a hygiene wash to men. I was like no I won't cause I feel men around me will never use these things unless they are like some wash that can help prevent Aids/HIV cause uni students these days are sexually active. Hahaha! I know, I can be quite overly creative with my answers!
Anyway, I would like to congratulate them for winning! and going to Paris in JUNE and who knows might even win again and have their product in the market!

No comments: