Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update on Taylor's acheivements + need a place to stay?

What's up with Taylor's? 

HAPA Accolades Taylor's TCHT
Honorary Award adds another belt of achievement for Taylor's excellence in education
Recognized for its 25 years of dedication in providing world class education and producing high quality graduates, Taylor's University School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts (TCHT) stood proud and tall last night with its accolade of the Honorary Award 2010-2012, presented by the prestigious 9th Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) Malaysia. Dubbed as the Oscars of Hospitality, this year's Malaysia award series saw more than 600 nominations from various establishments vying for the esteemed honor.  >> more
Dr. Adeline Chia from Taylor's School of Biosciences was honored with the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) of RM81,000 for her research on polycystic ovary syndrome. >> more

Need a place to stay?
but don't want to stay in lakeside campus? This is for you! (Taylor's students only)
Im here to help!

We have three options.

Option THREE:
  • SuriaMas room(don't mind guy or girl)
  • Fully Furnished Home
-Bed Frame & Mattress
-Wardrobes
-Dressing Tables
-Living Room Set (Couch & Tv Set)
-Equipped Kitchen & Dining Area
-Airconditioned & with fan
-Water Heater
-Washing Machine
  • Available rooms :
1. Master bedroom RM 900
2. Middle room RM 650
  • Deposit : 2+1+Utility
  • House mates would be 3guys and 1girl
  • We are all tidy =) 
  • contact number 0138849698 (crystabelle)

Option TWO:
  • 3 bedrooms basic unit at Ridezuan Condo
  • Middle floor
  • Spacious corner Unit, facing pool
  • 1 carpark
  • RM 1400 per month
  • Call 016-2290725 or 016-2016611  (Sie Wan)
Option ONE:
  • Medium Room @ Mutiara Court, 
  • Fully furnised with ceiling fan,
  • RM480 per month include utilities. 
  • Single FEMALE only. 
  • Call 016-6392674 (Ririne) for details.

Tinsy-winsy update about me :)
being a bit narcissist.

Hey all,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

So as you know, I had my Mirror's finals some time back. Just so you know, I had a great time even though I did not win. It's a great experience and great to help start building my portfolio! Of course also, the goodies. Hehe. I am still on break, looking for part time jobs relating to Fashion/ Entertainment/ Journalism opportunities. If you have one, let me know! Other than that, I'm spending my time at home, family, friends and love ones. Also, getting my hands on my new cooking and baking skill. I baked Heaven fully just chocolate chip cookies (nigella's recipe :P) for friends and family and cooked bacon carbonara and meatballs bolognese speghetti for Christmas Gathering. Awesome! Next up, I will be trying Caremel Croissant Pudding and Molten Lava Cake. hehe. Sounds delicious already.

Honestly, this is definitely not what I do every holidays. I usually work full time somewhere in this world and I mean literally 9-6 job. For me to take a step back this semester break and relax is something new and out of the ordinary. Also, for heaven sakes, I don't cook or bake, everyone knows that! I am definitely venturing out and being adventurous on trying new things.

and everybody loves my new hair cut!



That's all for now folks!
Heartz!

No comments: