Monday, April 7, 2008

Cooking Master Boy

You know, besides The Girlfriend's birthday, I hardly spend time inside the kitchen. Mostly because The Mother don't want me to burn down her kitchen.


And when I do enter the kitchen, the most "difficult" dish I ever prepared is Maggi Goreng with Egg and Luncheon Meat™ and that is if I didn't over-goreng it. Hence, it should explains a lot why a boy like me should stay away from kitchen as far as possible.

But it's the other way around for Edward Ho Jun Jie, who became the YOUNGEST student to complete cuisine course in Taylor's University College. And he's 13 years old this year. o.O


He enrolled Taylor’s International Certification in Cuisine (Basic) course in November last year and graduated early this year. And his accomplishment is well-known to the nation, provided if you do read newspaper. He was featured in Kosmo and The Star in February.


......

I'm pretty sure when I was 13, I was still learning how to fry an egg.

No comments: